Dr. Yurth is thrilled to be a guest on Bulletproof Radio with Dave Asprey. Dave Asprey is a three-time New York Times bestselling science author, host of the Webby award-winning podcast Bulletproof Radio, and has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, The New York Times, Dr. Oz, and more.
Exercise has long been linked to longevity, but it’s more critical than you might think. Dr. Yurth explains the science behind exercise and why building muscle is the currency of life.
Enjoy this healthy recipe which features Collagen, a key ingredient if you’re concerned about inflammation. Collagen helps in these areas:
- Support for the health of your joints, tendons and connective tissue
- Comfort and mobility support
- Assistance in building muscle
- Heart and blood vessel health support
- Overall health with gut and promotion of healthy hair, nails & skin